Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back from HK!

Hi guys! Been back from hongkong since friday but have only found the time to update the blog now. It was super duper fun! I had a blast with my little bro drew and ended up having too much fun that by the end of the third day, I had an effing blister on my right foot. Gross huh? *winces* hehe! No, I'm not kidding. (I really did get them and had party feet blister gel pads from scholl's save me from further agony!) Drew, on the otherhand, didn't get sore feet at all and ended up with just as much, if not more, shopping haul as me! Yeah, like sister like brother of course. hahaha! Anyway, I will be making a better hk entry later on as I'm exhausted for the day and will collapse in this chair in a couple of minutes. I hope everyone hasn't given up on this site yet, haha! Your dearest blogger is battling a whole lot of stress (good and bad) lately and with clerkship starting soon, the anticipation for more harassment isn't dwindling at all. Thank God for fashion, family, friends, food, spas and readers like you, I am able to go on with me cheerful ways day by day and have not turned into a gollum of some sort. heehee.

To end this post is one personal/postcard-like/candid picture taken by andrew. We were hanging out at pacific coffee at the avenue of stars while waiting for the symphony of lights and he took this pic whilst I was savoring my hot choco. It's one of my fave pics from the trip!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As asked by reader jihanemo, I decided to place the components of the outfit above. :)
Dark charcoal motorcycle jacket from topshop (with turned up collar), inside is my light gray audrey hepburn shirt from junkfood, MNE wash jeans from seven for all mankind, comfy white leather flats from lacoste, and damier pochette melville messenger bag from louis vuitton.


Can't wait to share more pics with you. mwah!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Joie said...

I like this picture a lot. Very cute. Cute bag. :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you la vie joie! :) i love that bag too, bf and i own it. hehe!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc!

glad you're back! shove that stress aside and get your (toot) moving! update your blog coz we miss you! show us some HK pics coz we poor sad little things deserve something after you've been gone! =) will wait for it in about 2-3 hrs..so get moving!!!!

-pastry addict

p.s. kinda harsh i know but we miss you!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc, welcome back :) nice pix :)

6:38 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hey gals! thanks for the warm welcome! :)

pastry addict: you're message got me laughing so much! yes, will be moving that *toot* asap when I get home from bf's house. Might not make the 2-3 hour deadline though but will definitely give a long entry. :) hope you won't turn me into pastry for being late! mwah, miss everyone too.

marshmallow: thanks!!! love that pic too!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

welcome back :)

that was a great break for clerkship. which hospital will that be at? goodluck. such grueling days ahead..

nice picture :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jinny said...

Great picture and I love the complete outfit! What were you wearing on top? Was it a black collared shirt under a black hooded jacket? I love the combo!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! goodluck with clerkship! I start on the 16th (well, hopefully...) Anyway, I love your shoes!!! I'll be leaving for HK this friday, and its my first time! I was wondering where should I shop?! I heard there are a lot of little shops there that sell good stuff but I dont know where to go?! Maybe you could tell me where to shop for some cheap cute stuff as well. So how was H & M? Can't believe they have it there already, yey! Anyway, hope you can help me on where to go!

8:42 AM  
Blogger therese said...

hi! glad ur back na :) miss reading ur blog.

10:42 PM  
Blogger CC said...

pepper_md, i think i'm assigned to san lazaro... i'm so apprehensive na. I can already feel the exhaustion... :( but thanks! I will do my best. :)

jihanemo, I updated the entry with an outfit description. :)

ma. theresa, thank you! :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home