Saturday, March 03, 2007

Outfits: Thursday and Friday

Last thursday, bf and I were dismissed early from class and decided to go to shangri-la mall to get something I had altered at Mico. We were literally in and out of the mall except for a few minutes at the mac counter where I tried on a couple of lipglass colors. Didn't end up getting any though. *cough-cheapskate-cough* haha! I wore a very casual audrey h. graphic tee and tweed couture shorts. I also took my damier speedy 30 for a spin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Charcoal audrey graphic tee from junkfood, tweed brown and black shorts from topshop, black peeptoe leather skimmers from steve madden, and damier speedy 30 from louis vuitton. Not in picture: audrey pop-art bangle.


Then yesterday, bf and I ate at a mongolian buffet and looked around glorietta mall. I almost got a tokidoki something then I remembered that I should really not spend anymore since my hk trip is nearing. I wasn't able to take a pic of my outfit but here are some funny pics that bf took with his celfone. Btw, the white havaianas in my hand are for a friend. She asked me to get a pair for her since she didn't have time to go buy them. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Striped bow headband from f21, black brocade dollman coat from f21, dark gray couture shorts from h&m, and red bouvier hobo with signature blue/red/blue web from gucci.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dear! i found your blog thru tpf and i really LOVE your style! your closet is amazing too! do you have LJ? btw, im from manila too! :)

http://irene82.livejournal.com

1:51 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi sweetie! :) irene right? thanks for dropping by from tpf and super thank you for the compliments! i don't have livejournal, this blog is pretty much all I have as of now and I can't even update it as much as I want to. heehee! (oh and i'm also an html dummy so the site isn't really as impressive as i'd want it to be. hehe!) Will def visit your livejournal. manila girls rock!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is junkfood a brand you can find in the philippines?

martha

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ms Nellie said...

hi there!
I absolutely love your style! Especially that Audrey tee!!! Im a hard core fan of her and wondering where you got them! i'd die to have one too..btw im in Malaysia and was in Manila about a month ago! wish i'd known you before so that i'd know where to shop there!heheh..
Oh ya, was just wondering, how much does a pair of Havaianas cost there?

7:44 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi martha! junkfood is a brand of tees that you could get at alloy.com. :) they were only given to me from relatives in the US.

hi ms nellie! wow, i've always wanted to go to malaysia! the tee was a gift but thank you so much for the compliment. ;) I love audrey too! a pair of havs in manila cost about 12 USD and up. :) when are u coming back? I'd love to tell you where to shop!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Coreen! (: Not sure if you remember me pa haha because the last time I saw you was high school pa ata. (I'm friends with Krishna.) Anyhoo, we're having this contest over at Candymag.com and we'd like to invite you to join. Just go to this site: www.candymag.com/blogawards

(:

12:13 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi macy! of course I remember you, are you still my neighbor? heehee! That's so cool that you work at candy now. :) It's been ages since I last saw you but from your pic it feels as if nothing has changed!Anyhow, thanks for the invite to the contest but i fear that I can't join lest the world finds out about my babaw side. hehe! It was a fun thought though. Thanks again! mwah. :)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, yes, as far as I know we're still neighbors. :P Galeng your blog haha! And your walk-in closet is AWESOME. Yun lang. (:

9:32 AM  
Blogger CC said...

haha, thanks macy! your job seems so cool! hope to bump into you some time. goodluck with the contest! :)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home