Tuesday, March 20, 2007

All my bags are packed....

Will be leaving for hk tomorrow morning and this shall be my last post in a couple of days. :) I apologize (yet again hehe) as I haven't had time to do a lot of entries recently due to last minute things (salon, grocery, visit to my aunt) and bf wanting to do so much before I left (yeah, dates galore! haha). Anyhoo, ate at old swiss inn again today and ordered their signature corned beef (complete with horseradish and mustard sauce)! It was definitely a sweet date with bf to remember whilst looking around in hk with my little brother (who's actually way taller than me). Awww, I miss bf already. *cheesy alert* hahaha. Well, that's all for now. Hope all of you had a perky monday! Be back soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger therese said...

happy trip gurl!!! will miss reading ur blog. really! :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks for wishing me well ma. theresa! I'm back na! can't wait to share pics. :)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home