Saturday, March 03, 2007

New stuff @ H&M

Nitrolicious posted a couple of H&M items that are coming out this month and some of them are really cute! Here are 3 items that caught my attention.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This heather grey graphic dress is so cute and perfect for the punky litte lolita in all of us. hahaha. I'd love to wear it with a pair of baby pink ballerina shoesies and plain white tank underneath.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These belts are so quirky and retro. I just love the darling clam buckles! They totally remind me of something my mom wore back in the day. Although I think my mom had a gold and black one. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And last is this citrus-y orange dress. Its simply refreshing to look at! I think I seriously want one now. ;)

I wonder what the price points for these things are... any idea?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Avid reader of your blog here. =)

Anyway, H&M just opened its shop in Hong Kong today! We lined up for an hour outside, but it was all worth it. I absolutely loved all items inside, there were four floors, we spent three hours (but I swear I could spend more) :)

Anyway, just sharing.
H&M is now my favourite shop. Affordable & stylish + good quality too!

10:21 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Wow! a reader in hk, cool! :) I'll be going there in less than 10 days and i'm looking forward to checking out h&m. :) Do share your goodies if you like, heehee! btw, do you live there?

P.S. how I wish you had left a name! hope to hear from you again. ;)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hehe I actually bought that first gray dress.. it's really cute! I wear it with a white t-shirt underneath and leggings. You can wear it so many ways, and it's light and great for summer!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home