Friday, March 16, 2007

New package from DM: Travel knick knacks

My lovely mother, being the thoughtful soul she is, sent me a package which had various travel knick knacks for my hk trip with drew. It's full of cute goodies that are meant to make our little vacation a little bit more fun! I suspect that they are all from Target too. haha! (well, maybe except for the mags.) ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Included are a bunch of magazines for the short plane ride, some over-the-counter meds in case of a sudden cold, 2 packs of trident gum, a pack of twix, 2 cotton tees and 3 tanks all from mossimo for some serious layering, a small denim bag for toiletries which was a freebie from teen vogue, a brand new apple green padlock for drew's luggage (I still have my purple ones), and my favorite: 4 animal head luggage tags. See those 4 kiddie animals at the bottom of the pic? Those are for my luggage! I just think the red ladybug and the pink piggy are adorable. :) Andrew can have the bugly bear. hahahaha!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. what a lovely sweet mom.

goodluck on your hk vacation and im too excited in your juicy and yummy updates when you get back to blog!!!

happy safe trip.. *smiles*

10:49 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks pinkypop! i'm leaving next week pa. ;)

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did your Mom get the animal luggage tags? they're so cute!

10:00 AM  
Blogger CC said...

^^they're from target! :) (pls leave a name sweetie)

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky! :)

btw, I'm now known as "girlfromhk", as that's what you called me. Hahaha.

4:53 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hahaha. hi girlfromhk! :)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bag tags! Have fun, Coreen!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi CC!

What's in the smaller version of the Harper's Bazaar mag? I bought that issue when I was in the US three weeks ago, and I didn't get that.

Nice outfit in your next post, by the way. I'm so in love with puff-sleeved blouses. :)

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, love all your goodies esp. LV, GUCCI & COACH..

Where did you bought your coach bags?

pls. give me details..

keep on rockin' gurL..!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home