Monday, February 26, 2007

Lesportsac Travelmates: Handcarry stuff

Almost missed out on completing this entry! hehe. Last friday, bf and I passed by rustan's in gateway mall to buy a little something for me and my younger bro drew. It's part of my little surprise for him pre-hongkong. *beams* (If you remember my past post about this, I'll be going with my hs bro to hk next month. *wink*)

Here is what I got:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lesportsac 3-zip clutch in Underwater and Java, P995 ($20)

It's a very flat 5 x 7.5 inch rectangular pouch with 3 compartments and is perfect for putting our passports, tickets, and spare cash in. The size is really perfect for storing all those small travel papers and other stuff! I hate it when my fino leather passport cover gets thick and bulky with all the snippets of paper I end up placing in between the flaps. Plus I wanted us to match too! This is what baby bro gets for travelling with his ate (filipino for big sis). haha!

Also, I forgot posting about this a couple weeks ago but my Lesportsac Large Weekender in Tackle print has arrived. Along with it was a surprise matching classic hobo in the same print from mom (Thanks again ma!) Needless to say, I will use both as handcarry. :)

Here's a crappy picture that I took just now. They look so much nicer IRL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The one on the right all folded up inside the accompanying pouch is the large weekender. I was too lazy to take it out for the pic as it is humongous! Someone told me it can hold 7 kilos of clothes!


Now here's a better picture of both from a japanese site.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love that I can also use this set on it's own when I go to beach or yacht trips!


Sooooo excited for hk! ;) Quite obvious aren't I? hahaha.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home