Saturday, March 17, 2007

Outfit: Movie date with bf

Bf and I watched 300 at powerplant mall last night. It wasn't the best but it was okay. Bearable because of the ab fest maybe? hahaha. But seriously, none of the (300) boys were actually my type... Too brawny and sweaty for me, hehe. But I still had fun though! We had oliver sadwiches (I had a hi-protein toasted sub and bf got an oliver's club) as well as 2 baked potatoes (herb cream cheese and roast beef melt) as our moviehouse food and 2 java chip fraps from starbucks as drinks. Everything was so yummy! I especially liked the herb cream cheese baked potato. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oliver's in powerplant movie area


Now for the outfit... Okay, I wore a very boring outfit because I didn't have time to think about what to wear. I went to the spa and had a shiatsu/reflexology combi massage as well as mani and pedi yesterday afternoon and slept when I got home. At around 7 pm, bf just forced me to get up and watch a movie hence the very hasty boring outfit decision. hehe! Here is what I wore:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
White puff-sleeved tissue tee from mossimo, dark skinny jeans by so fab, sandals from aerosoles, f21 silver bangles, topshop skull earrings, and blue/green vachetta studded satchel from coach. The white gold necklace with multi-colored crystal pendant is from K jewelry and was a gift from bf 3 years ago. :)


Update: As per request of reader hunnieb, here is a close up of my necklace. It has a customized 18k white gold semi-rubix pendant with faceted multi-colored stones. This was my bf's first ever christmas gift (along with a pair of earrings) so it is very precious to me. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hope everyone has a happy weekend!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!

close up pics of that necklace pls! looks pretty cute!

hunnieb

10:54 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hi hunnie! i uploaded a close up of the pendant. :) it's so hard to take pics of jewelry pala haha. here's the necklace itself. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/hija_dela_fashionista/DSC05432.jpg

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home