Monday, March 05, 2007

It's time... X(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My comprehensive exams start this wednesday and it's time to do some serious reading. I may sound calm and nonchalant writing that sentence but believe me, I'm going crazy over here! *bawls* Seriously... and to top it all of, I'm not feeling too well... my colds and sore throat just got worse. Oh man, I don't know how I'm going to pull through. hehehe! Sorry for the rant. Anyway, I might not be able to properly update this site in the coming days but comments and inquiries are welcome as always. You can also email me by using the baby envelope icon thing below. I love hearing from everyone! :)

Have a nice week people! Hopefully not as cursed as mine. XD

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger therese said...

get well soon gurl.. and goodluck! :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you ma. theresa! I really need all the luck I can get. XD

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on the exams!

anyways, you are so lucky, hope you got to be there at the h&m opening at hong kong. maybe that was ur secret. to shop at h&m! wooow! i wish i could go to hong kong too!

hunniebunch

p.s. got my new damier azur speedy! at last! i cant email you the pics, thru that envelope thingie, so i'll just give u my email addie.. princesshunniebunch@gmail.com
please email me!

p.p.s also got mom an epi wallet (for mother's day) hehehe early!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! im just really glad im not in school anymore! i cant deal with any school work! haha.. good luck though! :)
Irene.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

hey there.. i always check out your blog :)

goodluck with your exams!! i know how it feels. was in medschool too not so long ago.. and it will all end sometime :p

you're in your 3rd year? anyways summer is around the corner :)

12:45 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hunniebunch, just emailed you! :) congrats on the azur speedy! your mom is def gonna love the epi wallet, how sweet!

hi irene! thanks!!! ugh, sometimes i wonder to myself what the heck am i doing in medschool. hehehe!

pepper_md, thank you! i really want to finish soon hehe! oh and i don't have summer as clerkship starts april 1. X(

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home