Saturday, February 24, 2007

Spring '07 accessories: Cartoon colors!

Whilst a lot of fashion editorials say that yellow is the 'it' color for spring, I think that bright animated colors in general is the trend for this season, especially for accessories. I've always love neutrals but I also get attracted to color so often! In fact I love having things with a punch of color every now and then. They emanate this cheerful vibe that makes me feel so much lighter and happier and so this is one trend that has always been year-round for me. :)

A dream-worthy collection bursting with color is prada's 2007 resort accessories. I swear if I had the means, I'd probably get one of each!

Here's a pic of some of their shoes. Aren't they lovely?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image from Manolo ShoeBlogs


And of course, that beautiful nylon gauffre ad with sasha p.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For those who love coach, their new hamptons collection is quite charming and the price point isn't bad too. Plus, coach has amazing quality! My mom adores this brand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love those fun bagtags!


Another brand that thrives in so much color is Lesportsac. I like their latest collab with french artist Fafi. It's atrsy and quirky, very girly too. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For those of you who live in your black handbags and shoes, why not give this trend a try? It's sure to give you a boost which is quite addicting actually. hehe.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home