Friday, February 23, 2007

My fave grammy dresses

It's quite late to talk about grammy fashion, i knoooow. But I really wanted to add these dress images in my site as a quick reference for future purposes, hehe! :) You know, like my hard drive could get 'sick' *knocks on wood* and then I'd have to reformat everything. (Yup, I'm really super scared of those kind of scenarios! *shrugs*) Well, enough senseless rationalizing. It's a blog anyway, not a formal online fashion mag of some sort, so I could write anything that tickles me fancy schmancy no matter how old news it is, right? haha.

Anyway, I said this to my friend and I'll say it again. I don't know who won this or that grammy award and I don't know who went with who during that night. But what I do know is what all the lovely gals wore, so you can ask me anything about that! heehee. That's the only thing I care about at events like this anyway. hehe!

Here were my top picks. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love Christina R's very detailed vintage dress which she reportedly just plucked out of her fully-stocked closet (I hear she's a self-confessed shopping addict!). It's just so different and unique like her... a bit dark but also refreshing, mature yet youthful too. And those gorgeous panels are tdf! Carrie's platinum badgley mischka dress, on the other hand, looks so elegant and ethereal. Perfect for such a sweet girl like her! And last but certainly not the least is my favorite which is Hilary's dolce and gabbana mini dress. It's fun and sexy with a bit of glamrock vibe which I'm loving at the moment. I think she's sort of coming into her own sense of style. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home