Sunday, February 04, 2007

Outfit: Dinner with bf's fam

Had a full-course japanese dinner with bf's family last night. It was his dad's birthday so the food was extra good. There was tender kobe beef, crispy tempura, steaming hot kamameshi rice, as well as fresh salmon and tuna sashimi in unlimited servings! Dessert was my favorite strawberry shortcake too. Thank goodness I opted to wear a loose-fitting dress! I just added a thick yellow belt to put a little bit of shape.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blue dress with black floral print from topshop, Thick patent-trimmed yellow belt for forever, black leather pumps from bakers. Also not in picture: Black leather framed clutch from coach.


And to think I almost wore a waist-cinched dress... I swear I would have died! hahahaha.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger therese said...

nice outfit :)

12:41 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you candid cool and ma. theresa! :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Shopping Nerd said...

I love this dress! Nice blog ;)

8:49 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you nerdphanie!!!! mwah!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home