Monday, February 05, 2007

Role Model

Whilst I would love to say that I am the kind of girl who associates with the fashion news world on a daily basis, I would have to admit I'm not. In fact, I have a very limited vocabulary for matching model names and faces. Hence my apologies for not knowing the name of this long-limbed beauty whom I am about to salute...

Seen prancing about Bryant Parks for New York Fashion Week is this model with the perfect message written across her top.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She sure simplified the message behind the underweight models hullabaloo. I mean, I don't think there is anything wrong with being skinny but to starve yourself to the point of illness is beyond me.

Funny thing is, everytime I see a piece of angus steak, it seems to whisper something similar to me too. haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hmm.. I think it's time to get me some dinner. *giggles*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc!

i got green with envy upon seeing ur lesportsac weekender! so i am planning to go to hk too! hahaha! any ideas/hotel you suggest?! ung near sa shopping ha! woohoo! tsimshatsui? central? or times square? so excited!

oh..my third guess in PS is that bustier with the piping stuff..=)

hunnieb

6:35 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi hunnieb! :) I'm a causeway babe (hehe) so I would suggest either park lane or express by holiday inn, both in causeway bay. It's really the fashiony place there and is sometimes referred to as hk's "little japan". You'll fall in love with the place I tell you. woohoo, so excited for you as well! you must tell me how it goes.:)

oh and you're right with your third guess! I got the boy blue bustier! :)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home