Sunday, February 04, 2007

Proenza arrives on target

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


P.S. did arrive at target.com today but I heard that some target stores will not be putting the stuff out until this tuesday. I wonder what's up with that? Also, I noticed that some of the stuff weren't even placed on sale online as of yet. I did not see the bustiers in other colors except for the purple one, as well as the oversized tropical print bag or any of the tropical print dresses for that matter. *shrugs* Geez, some people were really looking forward to get these things asap you know. hehehe! Hmm... I suppose the duo's family and friends got first dibs? hahaha, just a theory! It's just that they kept on saying that on their interviews right, that they're happy to do this thing especially for their friends. It's really not a problem for me though. My multi-talented mom went to the 4-day presale at the Opening Ceremony store in New York City yesterday and already got me the 2 items I absolutely must have from this collection. Can you guess what they were?

Hint: my 2 items are in this compilation of various looks from the collection. *giggles*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo courtesy of the LAist.


Oh and to those of you in NY, the sale is until Feb. 5! Do tell me if you end up with some good stuff. *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nina! PS has nice stuffs nh? I can't wait for them to be available online. teehee! i think your mom got you the purple skirt or the aqua skirt, and the purple dress or the green summer dress.. hehe! just my guess! ;)

10:56 AM  
Blogger therese said...

lucky gal :)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

violet skirt & the dress?

please send me the LV desktop wallpaper...puhleeze?
thanks!

princesshunniebunch@gmail.com

4:23 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi char and princesshunniebunch! I'm surprised that both of you gave the same guesses about getting a skirt and a dress! hehe. :) Well, I did get one dress, the pretty palm-print gauze dress in purple and pink... but I didn't get a skirt! I'm actually more surprised you didn't guess the other piece as I think I mentioned it in my previous proenza post. hehe! so close though!

ma. theresa, thanks! :)

oh and princesshunniebunch, sure! i'll email the LV desktop wallpaper to you tonight. ;)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home