Thursday, February 08, 2007

More Proenza just because...

Okay, I know three entries about proenza schouler for target is too much. But please bear with me as I really can't get enough of this collection! :) I love that the duo really incorporated their signature style into this line and I can't stop myself from wanting too many of the stuff. It's like they made something refreshing and unique for spring but it still emanates proenza. *gushes* I am looking to get more stuff later on if the budget permits... but I would have to cross my fingers just yet. hehe.

Anyhow, I was just re-reading an article about them in Vogue Dec 2006 and found it funny when they sketched the key GO international customer. Here's how they put it. "She appreciates fashion, loves newness, always wants to be trend right and appreciates designers. She's looking at youtube, blogs. She's on DailyCandy.com, on Style.com." Hey I think they just described you and me dahlings! hahaha. But I think they forgot to say that "she" is also "on a limited budget" and hence "cannot buy haute couture on a daily basis". Perhaps vogue edited that out, noh? haha.

And just because I felt like talking about more PS, here's a collage of proenza designs from online archives (2003-2007) and target (of course). I was a wee bit lazy but I tried to incorporate where the GO designs were "inspired" from. I'll try to add some more tomorrow but what I have placed here as key pieces are the bustiers, trench coat, some tops, skirts and the palm print. Enjoy! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you wish you could get them all? *sigh*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home