Sunday, February 04, 2007

One of my muses in vogue italia

Whilst most of the world are focused on blondes and redheads (hello sienna, lindsay, nicole richie, kate moss) as their fashion faves, I have an obvious predilection for brunettes. Actually, make that petite, brown-eyed brunettes. hehe. Perhaps it's because I can relate to their fashion concerns more or something... but I'm not particularly sure about that. Anyway, I just wanted to share these awesome pics of one of my favorite girls in vogue italia:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo credits: StyleIt


It's none other than Christina Ricci. She's an icon in the making I tell you. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nina! i was just checking out ur blog. it's awesome. i totally agree on christina ricci :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger CC said...

tteerrrriii!!!! how are you? hope everything's great! About christina ricci -- I know, right? My bf thinks I'm weird for liking her so much but what do guys know anyway? haha! It's so nice to hear from you!

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's very beautiful and classy in those pics. I never liked her. but she definitely rocks here!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home