Saturday, February 10, 2007

Drool-worthy HK shoe haul

Before you get the idea that I secretly went on a weekend hongkong trip in the middle of exams week, without any money, and without an announcement, the answer is no. In fact I am stuck at home this weekend because I need to catch up on 3 sleepless nights and start studying for my pediatrics exam on monday. *sigh* BUT that doesn't mean I can't post new goodies for you! You know why? because I have friends who go shopping and we can drool over their stuff together. hehehe!

Tita d, one of my mom's bestfriends (and one of my favorite among them, and who I have also stolen as MY friend. heehee!) just came back from a hongkong trip the other day and shared her shoe haul. I just can't stop looking at them and dreaming of finding unique pieces like these when it's my turn!

Here are her shoes, all from causeway bay (my favorite place in hk!):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The first two are from cute and quirky little stores found in Causeway Plaza (300 HKD each) whilst the last one is a pair of couture shoes from Times Square my dahlings! They're Pedro Garcia flats from Lane Crawford which she was able to get at 50% off at 300 USD. Okay, all together now... *drooooool* hahahaha!

--------------------------

Note for the lovely shoes owner: All three are super great finds Tita d! Makes me more excited for my upcoming shopping trip too. Thanks again for being so sweet and thoughtful! mwah mwah!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I just went to HK last January and I miss it already! My parents went back just last week but they left me at home! So, I'm so sad!

I loved your tita's shoes! very unique! I wanna make pabili!!! Hahaha! :)

6:13 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi tina! :) yeah, hongkong is very addicting noh? it's so near kasi and super easy to navigate! plus the shopping is amazing! Your parents are there now? make pabili na! hehe.

so what did you buy in hk? I'm fishing coz I'm going there in 5-6 weeks! super excited. go also! haha.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the first and third one! Ang swerte naman, 50% off! :)

-mimi

11:06 PM  
Blogger The Shopping Nerd said...

I LOVE those shoes! All of them! What a great deal for those Pedro Garcias.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home