Saturday, February 10, 2007

Which IT bag are you?

To prep myself for my test on monday, I decided to take this quiz which is probably the most unrelated pre-test I am ever going to take. haha! I just found it funny how the only bag I can relate to among the choices (which included an hermes birkin, chloe paddington and fendi spy bag) ended up as the IT bag that I am. (Okay that sounded even funnier!) Anyhow, this gives me another reason for a murakami bag in the future, right? *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To know which IT bag you are, take the glam.com quiz here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger McDreamer said...

Can't believe it, but I'm a birkin...

9:03 AM  
Blogger CC said...

haha, congrats! you are the most elusive handbag of all! :)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home