Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy candy-colored feet

Next week is exams week which makes this week such a drag. Everyday has been lecture after lecture after lecture... Then there are also useless papers to pass. *sigh* Days like these are ones that need happy thoughts. So whilst I was in the classroom staring blankly at my prof, I decided to make a "must-look-out-for" list that I perhaps will search high and low for in hongkong. heehee.

First one I wrote was Candy-colored shoes. I mean, don't these pics just make you dream?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pic from urban outfitters email.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pic from Life&Style Mag January 2007.


I'm looking to get some pretty shoes in either cobalt blue, fuchsia, kelly green, canary yellow, or hmmm maybe shocking purple, aqua blue, orange... Well, whichever one/s I encounter anyway. heehee! Actually one perfect bright pair would suffice, but if the price is right (with, ahem ahem, haggling powers?), I may just get all of them! hahaha.

Wearing candy shoes is a cinch. It can be the focal point of an otherwise monochromatic outfit whether with prints or not. Just look at these gals at facehunter. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Extra brownie points to the one in the oversized mickey mouse sweatshirt! ;)


And cammie seems to love this trick too!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nina! i was and still am drooling over those UO flats.. i wanna buy them all! great loot from topshop btw! i love buy 1 take 1s!

11:51 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi char! yeah, they are so nice and cheery noh? I want them all too! hahaha. so did you go to the topshop sale? I really lucked out esp. with the shorts (I got some evil stares for those, hehe). what about you? spill! hehe.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did go! Lucky you with the shorts! I got the brown polka dot loose top, the blue satin top with the abstract print, and the blue bib like collar top.. not good of a description! hehe! there's this dress i want but no size for me na.. :( is the sale still going on? i want to look pa. hehe!

2:07 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi char! i actually know 2 of the tops you got from the way you described them. hahaha! i think the buy one take one was until jan. 31 only but then i could be wrong. :)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi nins! Just got back last night. I'll e-mail you the details of some of the good restaurants i tried w/ in causeway bay and tsim sha tsui plus the free bus you can get after riding the airport express.

I found a lot of these flats at Causeway Plaza. I even bought a polka dot wedge shoes for only HK$50 that is so comfy. I'll send pics of the cute flats i bought. And there's this Rise Shopping Plaza at Granville Circuit that is a must see for you at Tsim Sha Tsui. Happy Shopping!

4:09 PM  
Blogger CC said...

welcome back tita! :) sounds like you had a lot of fun! now i'm super duper excited for my trip. I really will visit granville road this time, hehe. I'm looking forward to your email ha. thanks so much! mwah!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been eyeing the green slingbacks from UO, and now i'm reminded again that i should kick myself for having second thoughts back then. it's still available, but can't order for myself online.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home