Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The perfect handcarry

Being overly excited for my upcoming jaunt with little bro to hongkong, I was recently on a search for the perfect handcarry for the trip. You see, I can't use my usual pink and black benetton trolley for this one as that has wheels and travelling in hongkong (atleast in my case) entails a handcarry sans wheels since we'll ride the airport express/mtr to and from the airport and walk by foot to and from our hotel in causeway bay. (It actually isn't far but still! XD) Well I already have my humongous aqua blue benetton hard case traveller to pull whilst walking, so this requires my handcarry to be a sort of weekender bag with a strap that I can cross over my body as my right hand will be tugging the big ol' traveller. Sounds complicated I know. Bf thinks I'm the only one who'd give this much effort to explain such a shallow bag dilemma. heehee!

Anyway, I found the perfect one from lesportsac! *clap clap* It's their bag called the "Large Weekender" which is very roomy and can be carried like a classic travel bag by hand or slung across the body with its adjustable long strap. Other plus points include it's lightweight waterproof material and super easy storage. My friend has one and she said you can just fold it up and go! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stock pic from lesportsac.com. Dimensions are 13.75 x 20.75 x 10.5 inches. Really spacious! :)


Mom found a cute white, blue, green and brown print for me called tackle. I love love love her choice! The best part is, she got it from an outlet store at 50% off! Here's a pic with the print she picked for me. (Pic is from a korean shopping site.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love that it's not too girly or kitschy and can also be lugged aroung by little bro without looking like a girl. haha!


Plus, here are some cute cartoony graphics with my handcarry also from the same site. So cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were selling it for more than retail! I didn't know lesportsac was expensive in korea.


To end this post is a recent pic of hilary duff carrying one too. Photo courtesy of the bag snob. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute handcarry! which korean site did u get it? love the design!

6:04 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hi! thanks!!! are you in korea? I got the pics from www.interpark.com. :)


P.S. I would love it if you leave a name of some sort. :)

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc!

nice one! a lesportsac convert! hehehe... what's ur email addie? i'm gonna send pics of my tokidoki collection..tnx

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. thanks for the reply. i love the print ur Mom picked for you. do u know the name of the print? love the color too!

btw, name's angel.

9:03 AM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

ooooh! I have been searching for the perfect carry on for an upcoming ski trip! Thanks for the tip!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi nins! from the airport there's a free bus that can bring you to your hotel in causeway bay. just look for the hotel shuttle. i'll try to email you the instructions when i get back next week.

nice choice of bag - your mom really knows what will make you happy. i got some pretty stuff from dorothy perkins also.

- tita d

3:09 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hello anonymous (with the yummy tokidoki collection)! To email me simply click on the small envelope beside the comments link at the end of this entry. :) I would love to see your lesportsac stuff!

hi angel! the print is called tackle. :) thanks! it really is nice! are you looking to get a weekender too?

hi kerry! wow, a ski trip! how cool!!! do tell me what print you end up getting or if you have choices tell me and I'll help you choose. heehee!

hi tita d! really? please email me how it goes. thanks tita! :) have fun with the bf... ooopss... hubby na pala! ;)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! i bought one lesportsac din from hk 2 weeks ago :) that same style but different print :) got it on sale too... it came out really cheap, just a little over 3k pesos ;) ;)

-fabfabfab

10:36 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hey fab! yay for sales in hk! haha. which store did you get it at? do they have tokidoki stuff too? :) how's the price points for regular items? is there a huge mark-up? oops, I think I asked too much. hehehe.

7:15 AM  
Blogger What's Haute said...

cute bag!

9:12 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks haute girl! :)

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got mine from times square at 30% off but there were a lot of sale items at 50% off (older prints)... the tokidokis are on sale too (30%) :) i must agree, they are perfect and lightweight! the large size is best if you're going to use it as a carry-on because the big and extra large sizes are wayy to big for you to hand carry :)

-fabfab

4:51 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi fab! goodie, i'll be staying super near times square! is there a new lesportsac boutique there? or is it in lane crawford? I want a tokidoki zip wallet. :) woah, good thing I chose the large size, at first I was thinking of getting the big. haha!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh perfect location! they have a le sportsac botique in times square (not inside lane crawford).. it's on the 2nd floor if i remember it right :)

the large weekender can hold as much as 7 kilos of clothes (if you plan to handcarry a laptop or other heavy gadgets, you might exceed the allowed weight na) so if you get pa the bigger size, you might already end up with a broken bone ;) ;) good luck and enjoy your HK trip! hk is soo addicting :) -fabfab

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home