Tuesday, January 30, 2007

His Topman Loot and Her Topshop Haul

In true topshop addict form, I went to more than three topshop stores for the whole duration of their end-of-season sale. *giggle* In case some of you are curious as to the stuff I got (besides the ones I've already posted), I decided to take a pic of my haul. Here it is:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black cardi with ribbon trimmed pockets at 75% off with the bogo promo, Indigo buttoned cardi also at 75% off, Mustard cardi with puff sleeves 50% off, Brown striped tweed couture shorts and Plain black sailor couture shorts also ended up at 75% off! There were two other girls eyeing these shorts in my hands soooo badly! hehe.


Oops I forgot to add the semi-biker jacket in the above pic! Here's a pic with it on the bottom left. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Charcoal semi-biker jacket at 50% off.


I basically set my target on nice cardigans and jackets for the sale because these are the ones I get stingy to spend on at full price as they are too expensive. The shorts were actually just a lovely addition. I couldn't resist $40+ couture shorts being sold at $10! Oh and btw, all the items I got were the last pieces in my size. Lucky!!!

I also asked bf to take a pic of his loot. (Lazy bf though only used his celphone.) >:P hehe!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All his stuff were 75% off. I also saw some evil man eyes scouring the stuff in his hands whilst we were lining up at the cashier! hahaha. Too funny!


When topshop and topman goes on sale, it really pays to be fast! *wink*

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic D said...

too bad i didn't do my usual contest this month...i normally ask for shopping spree photos! these would have been perfect!

oh well, your closet shots are nice too. I'll put putting the entries for Jan up later tonight...thanks again for playing!

:) Diana

10:00 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hi diana! :) I'm more than happy to play! I love my closet which I only fixed quite recently too! heehee! ;)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa Wang said...

I'm going to London on Tuesday, looks like I just missed a great sale, darn! I saw the pictures of your closet on Shopaholics Anonymous, it is gorgeous! i'm very jealous.

2:43 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hi lisa! these were from the topshop sale in manila but I do think there'd be more in london! wow, london! I want to go too! :) your closet is awesome too!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a topshop addict too! i wouldn't miss a sale even if i'm broke, or have no time at all.

can't believe i did not see the mustard top you've got. i luv that color, and would probably grab it if i've seen one.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home