Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Starting 2007 with new babies (it's not what you think haha)

Bf and I decided to pool our christmas 'earnings' together to pay for new babies. hehehe! ;) They've just been delivered yesterday by the 'stork' and my giddiness whilst opening the box made me forget about the price. hahaha! We had asked DM to be the one to receive the package in NY and then to just ship it out to manila. (*hugs from us both DM*)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Actually, bf was originally just going to get the batignolles vertical for me but I decided to join in and get him a damier pochette melville so we ended up sharing the costs (not equally though, I'm poorer than he! LOL). DM was so cute to support us young couple and even threw in a bag of ghirardelli chocolates and a super cute pair of patent mary jane wedges (which was very chloe-sque) as surprise! (Of course you already saw them in the first picture. hehe!) To be honest, the pochette melville is also a bag I've always wanted to have for travelling so you can say that I did have a double agenda purchasing it. *wink wink* Oh well, it's just too bad bf can't borrow the very girly batignolles vertical eh? hahaha!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lloyda said...

i have those same patent mary janes. :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger CC said...

yay! we're patent mary jane twins! are they comfy? I haven't worn them anywhere yet... oh ya, aren't we the brie twins as well? (was that you?) hehehe! happy new year!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! congrats!

3:29 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks stylish-princess!!! :)

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home