Thursday, December 28, 2006

Outfit post

Went to rustan's makati to check the end-of-season sale last night. (geez, when will the sales end?! hahaha.) Well, I went home empty handed though so no interesting bargain entry for today. *pout* Yes, i am trying to be a responsible girl. You know, I was actually eyeing this prada ipod nano case (for my new baby) but i had to take a grip of myself and let it go. *sigh* I'd have to settle for my coach poppy wristlet in the meantime. *ahem ahem* I am now putting myself in a 'designer goods ban' until further announcement. hehehe!

Here is what I wore:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Light yellow top w/ flower detail from ebase and slim dark denims from tough jeans (both from hk), silver leather pointed shoes from bakers, and metallic lurex mini signature top handle bag from coach.


and here's a funny picture dear bf took with my phone. You can see part of the top's flower detail here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The shoes and bag I wore are among my favorite holiday accessories. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got away with mixing champagne gold and silver leather since the signature c's in the coach monogram had silver on them and all the metal hardware in it were silver too! Besides, I'm not one up for super strict fashion no-no's. *wink*

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home