Monday, January 01, 2007

It's new year and I'm late!!!

It's already the afternoon of january 1st here and I had forgotten to post a Happy New Year greeting to all of you. hehe! It might be a bit late but today is actually more apt for the greeting as it is the more literal start of 2007. *beams* so here goes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am a wee bit superstitious about this but do eat anything round today (I ate mandarins and grapes) for goodluck (hey, you have nothing to lose) and make sure you have some money in your pocket (so that you'll have money there the whole year round). heehee! I went to two lovely dinners last night and basically wore mostly new items (another 'thing' I do each year, a tradition which I have forgotten the origin of.) Anyway, will just post about it later on. In the meantime, let me reflect on the multitude of happy things that transpired in 2006. It is a very special year in my heart as I grew so much on this particular year. ;)

Amidst all the drinks and crazy fireworks (in manila that is) I hope that you could take a minute to reflect on the things you are thankful for happening in the past year and give it a proper farewell. (Goodbye 2006... *sniff*)

But then remember to quickly move on from that minute, wipe that little tear and fix your lipstick so that you can give a proper welcome to the brand spankin' new year. Hello 2007!!! *raises glass* Here's to a lot of good times, good weather, good acquaintances and GREAT sales. Cheers! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home