Monday, January 01, 2007

Year end shopping. One last time for 2006! hehehe.

My cheapskate self apparently went on leave last saturday and I ended doing some damage at the mall. hahaha! But before I ramble on about how that day went, here is what I wore. I was feeling a little bit like a funky ballerina when I woke up. *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black and white empire cut top from forever, black leggings from topshop, pony hair leopard flats from nine west, and large leather hobo with pony hair leopard/ocelot keyring from coach. I was also wearing my skull earrings from topshop and skull leather cuff from tiendesitas which I had just bought the day before. :D


My sexy friend mikki picked me up at around 11:30 am and we headed on over to powerplant mall in rockwell. First thing we did was to eat lunch at Cibo where Mikki's sweet bf Kevin (He's currently in Japan) footed our bill. (Thanks kev!) heehee! Cibo is one of my fave places for pasta in manila and is a definite must try for anybody.

Here are some pics whilst we were at Cibo:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a candid shot of mikki and another solo shot with our strawberry and grape shakes. The best drinks!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know what, I forgot the names of our orders! hahaha. They were in italian that's why. All I remember is that Mikki ordered the appetizer bread thingie with spinach dip and pasta with seafood and stewed tomatoes, whilst I chose the pasta with sauteed seafood, cream and parsley (the white pasta below).


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Second pic is us girls enjoying the yummy meal. Mikki is one of my bestest highschool friends in the world. ;)


We then went shopping around the mall (a quarter of the time was spent rummaging through the mango 50% off sale) until around 3 pm and then Mikki decided to get a haircut. Bf then arrived after a while to pick me up but then Mikki's cute niece, Zoie, also arrived so I played with her for a bit in Zara. She lives in makati you see and decided to visit me while mikki was in the salon. :) She's such a crazy little girl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Zoie in Zara. (Hi Zoie amd Cloie!) Her mom's name is Cloie btw. Cool huh?


After that bf and I went with my dad and brothers to Gateway mall (yes, another mall. hahaha.) to check out the mallwide sale. I was so tired when I got home at 10 pm. Not complaining though! ;)

Here is what I ended up bringing home. The fruits of my last shopping ever... for 2006 that is. heehee!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mikki bought 2 team manila pouches for us both (thanks dear!) and the super soft beige top ( which was around P650/$13 after the 50% off) is from the mango sale. These two are the stuff I got from powerplant mall.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ones I brought home from Gateway mall are these pool odessa shoes (around P3,300/$66 after the 40% off) from Lacoste footwear and brown leather belt (around P1,100/$22 after the 50% off) also from mango. heehee. The shoes were bought for me by my dad and are so comfy and cute. (Thanks dad! mwah.)


So, did any of you do a year end shopping spree like me? :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your outfit. suits you well. i'm a tpf member too.

12:50 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you redruby! ;) tpf rocks!!!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home