Monday, December 25, 2006

Bittersweet christmas morning

Christmas morning each year is a bit difficult for me. It's bittersweet in that I'd have to accept that christmas eve (my favorite occasion that I look forward to each year) is over... but then I'm also super happy since my yummy gifts smile at me the minute I roll over to the side of my bed and see them. hehehe!

I haven't the strength to take a pic of my whole loot but here is a pic that I was able to take last night whilst I was 3/4ths finished opening all of them. Anyway, you'd best be interested in seeing these ones since I opened the 'big guns' first. *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Among stuff not in this shot are: 2 earrings, a skull necklace, skull keyring, rina albert cosmetic cases, the healing therapy mandarin lotion, a furry rainbow bookmark, cute hello kitty pencil case, phone lanyard, and good old cash!!! heehee.


And here's quick pic I took with my other phone of all my gifts still wrapped and gathered around me for opening. hehe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Of course you remember the 6233 phone right? It is so effing cute! Bf even put a takashi murakami artwork as wallpaper and the screensaver was a blinking LV white multicolore print. hehehe! Plus he included a crystal protective case coz (according to him) I will probably drop the thing within 24 hours. hahaha! But you know, the more surprising gift was the tokidoki inferno fanny pack!!! Bf also gave it to me for christmas since he said I might bawl big time if the last piece in the store gets sold before I get the money to buy it. heehee! He's so adorable for looking at that 'future possibility'... hahaha. Thanks love! (but he got so drunk last night so I ended up getting mad at him. hahaha. love you hottie!) My dearest mom gave me a black ipod nano (yay! so lucky coz it matches my new black phone too!) which I am itching to learn how to use already (yes, it is my first ipod. hehe!) Thanks mom!!! And among my other gifts are cutie cutie little things that are so "me". Thank you so much everyone!!! I love love love ALL my gifts. *hugs everyone* (Oh yeah, special mention: CG thank you so much for the plum bow clutch all the way from primark UK!)

On a more fashion note, I wore my holiday long sleeves shift dress last night:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a pic with G and H (2 of my fave cousins in the world). Red and black shift dress from f21. ;)


And here's my baby brother robbie (who gave me a rockin' necklace with brown leather chain and brass skull pendant! thanks rob!) who took that pic. heehee! (peace bro! XD mwah!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Have a lovely christmas morning everyone!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home