Friday, December 29, 2006

Ain't no pigging like the holidays (hehe)

Bf decided to go here at around 8 pm so I can steam him some crabs. (I know, I was like... "i'm not your personal maid!" hahaha.) Anyway, it's still vacation time (at least for us med students) so I decided to just do it for the poor fellah. The only bad thing is, I freaking ended up eating too. *rolls eyes* I just could not say no to steamed fat gigantic-clawed crabs. hehehe! We ate it up quickly with lemon butter sauce and white rice. It was so good that I forgot to take a picture of the perfectly steamed big orange crab! Well, upon realizing this, I also found it too gross to take a pic of the crab carcass as it is so not appetizing at all! hehe.

After dinner (my second one that is), bf and I decided to create some strawberry dessert from the leftover strawberries last christmas day. Well, we were sort of lazy (and full!) so we just used fresh milk, condensed milk, and a bit of confectioner's sugar.

Here is how mine looked:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only 5 pieces of strawberries for me. hahaha! I just put them over sweet fresh milk and drizzled a bit of thick condensed milk over them.

And here is bf's mashed up creation:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He likes the berries squeezed and mashed such that the milk ends up tasting like strawberry as well. I really don't know where he got this habit but he always eats strawberries this way. *shrugs*

I just hope I don't gain more than 5-10 lbs over the remaining days! hahaha.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home