Monday, November 13, 2006

My gift-wrapping powers

As I have written in my previous post, I already have started my gift-wrapping for christmas.*clap clap* heehee! But before you think that I am such a shallow loonie for applauding myself for something so trivial, I'll have you know that I take pride in my wrapping, thank you. hahaha! Come on, I really love wrapping. It's like creating a little piece of surprise with some paper, scissors, scotch tape and ribbon. The prettier, the better! Well, I just think it's part of the christmas spirit. *wink*

Here are some of my presents so far:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They still have small post-its attached on the bottom as I have yet to buy the perfect gift card. I'm thinking of something gold and plain. heehee!


They could have looked better but my powers couldn't do anything about a tight budget. hahaha!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi your gift wrappers are pretty! where do you buy those? Thanks!

-geena-

12:45 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi geena! sorry for the late reply! are u based in manila? :)

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I stay here in manila..thanks

-geena-

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home