Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lovely french girls in my arm + the bestest bestfriend in the world

I just passed by manila art den earlier to get my handpainted bangle by alodia bautista. The title of my newest arm candy is "French Girls" and aptly enough, very prettily painted on it are three rich french girls vacationing in a villa perhaps on a privately owned peninsula by the france territories. (haha! leave it to me to make a more picturesque story behind a painting) French girls are actually known to be at least one of three things: fun, fashionable or snooty (think of the girl in harry potter) and the three girls in my new bangle seem to each personify one of the traits mentioned.

Here is a "panoramic" view of my latest arm candy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you guess which is the fun one, the fashionable one, and the snooty one?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Sigh* The cool backdrop of the painting also reminds me of the island of capri which I have yet to visit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Island of Capri, Italy
Photo from www.trekearth.com


Haha, enough daydreaming... moving on now. *rolling eyes*

The mom of t, my bestest friend in the world (who is currently building her magistrate california hehe), just came back from the US and brought me a vonage unit which my mom had ordered for the house (they are very close as well!). Whilst I still need to figure out how the darn thing works, I am quite excited as this means more telebabad with my friends overseas! *clap clap clap* :D

Aside from that, dear thoughtful bestie also had sent me (through her mom) this shiny silver paperbag:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She knows how I feel about shiny paperbags! hahaha!


with my favorite favorite kiehl's tinted hue 58B lipbalm inside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Note for t: Thanks so much sweetie!!! I love you and miss you so much!)


I was elated as my dear bestfriend is a very very busy girl these days and she took the time to get this for me. She knows that I really need this lipbalm (since I just finished my old one) because I had told her about it just a couple days before her mom left. heeheehee! What can I say? I am just so lucky to have the bestest best friend in the world! (Come home na t!) *wink*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nin, your welcome! i'm glad you liked the lip balm! i really enjoy reading your blog because i get updated with the latest. i miss you sooo much! good thing you were able to figure out your vonage. call me again next time you have chismis hehe. i love you!!! mmuuaaah!

7:42 AM  
Blogger CC said...

heehee! miss and love you tris!!! come home na kasi! mwah!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home