Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hilarious handbags of horror!

Dale Hrabi of radaronline wrote this hilarious article about handbags perfect for the halloween season. Basically he was surmising that um, the inspiration of certain bag designers are coming from old school horror movies. Funny theory, I know! but you know what... he might just be right. hahaha!

Take these bags for example:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ruffled Bag With Chains by Be&D and 1932's The Mummy


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Charm Hobo by Isabelle Fiore and 1954's Creature From the Black Lagoon


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sierra Fur Trim Shoulder Bag by Andrew Marc and 1984's Gremlins


You can read the entire article (plus more scary bag comparisons) here. I was literally falling of my chair laughing!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


P.S. I'd also like to say happy birthday to my pretty friend carms! *kiss*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is too funny!!! Keep up the great work with your blog.

10:35 AM  
Blogger CC said...

Thanks!!! yup, I just had to post about it! I didn't include the pic of the one with that killer doll though... I'm scared of it like crazy!hahaha.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home