Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A surprise little package + a bit of advanced christmas shopping

I'm so happy happy happy today! First, a small package arrived in the mail and then my gorgeous mom texted me this morning telling me that as part of my christmas gift, I can go shopping for whatever goodies I want at forever21.com. Isn't she such a darling? (who else did you think I was christmas shopping for? hahaha) Of course I limited myself to as small number of items as possible. (I'm not that bad a daughter you know!) *giggle*

So what did you think I get? I am leaving for the cemetery in a bit so I will just post it later okie? hehehe. I know there wasn't any use adding that to the post title if I wasn't going to talk about the loot (I got overexcited). hehehe! But here is a picture of what the small package contained:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
November issue of teen vogue, mac select cover-up, tropez clear mascara, f21 houndstooth scarf and headband, 3 hollister collared shirts for my bros


Small packages really bring the biggest smiles in me! You all know i've been longing for this scarf right? (and everything else actually). hahaha. The day is just getting started gals. Come back later to check out the f21 loot I ordered and also to see a couple of pics from last night. Some people keep asking why I always cover my face so I might just post a small one with me on it. *wink*

Oh, and Happy All Saints' Day everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah u have such a pretty face so dont cover it haha

10:55 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks vytenis! haha yup. christmas is coming so don't forget my gift! hehe!

anonymous, thanks!!! ;) please do leave a name or your initials next time as I am scared of anonymous comments (read my new entry) heehee. mwah!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooopppps sorry. ok il leave my nick it's cha i really enjoy reading ur blog and to that other anonymous who sent u a stupid comment, dont mind her maybe she's the one whos insecure or maybe she's just jealous because she doesnt have anything for xmas haha

4:34 PM  
Blogger CC said...

haha thanks cha! you're probably right! glad you enjoy reading my blog. I'm enjoying writing it as well! ;)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home