Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Outfit for tonight: off to dinner in my pretty filigree dress

I was going to post this tomorrow but bf is taking his jolly time picking me up. Sheesh. Anyhow, I'm bored (and hungry) so before I start eating leftover halloween candy lying around in the house, I thought I'd post this now instead. hehe!

Here's my outfit for tonight. We'll be having dinner at bf's grandparents' house and dinner there is always quite formal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Filigree black&white full skirted dress from forever21, brick red quilted leather clutch is a press item from topshop, and bakers brick red plat pumps. Also not seen in picture: large gold filigree earrings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dats a well nice dress!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home