Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've been bad! the end of my shopping ban...

After a week of self-imposed shopping ban, I went to Powerplant mall and Glorietta mall this afternoon looking like this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
red dress from forever 21, peep toe flats from steve madden, wooden ocelot painted bangle by baublesbangles&beads, large hobo and pony hair ocelot purse (used as a bagcharm) both by coach


Anyway, the question is, did I bring home anything? You bet! ;) But still, everything was on a very limited budget and this was the only loot I brought home...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FYI: rustan's (the bag on the left) is manila's higher end department store that is probably closest to harrod's. I suppose everyone knows what zara is. hahaha!


Yep, two items only. I even had to bat my lashes for bf to buy the one from zara so originally I was gonna bring home just one bag.*giggle*

From rustan's I was able to get a super skinny pair of dark gray jeans from culte femme which I will take pics of when I get to wear... (I'm a bit worn out at the moment) But it was such a steal and the fit was very much comparable to j brand's.*wink*

However, I do have pics already of my newest zara acquisition as I took some pics whilst trying them on. hehe! I was initially going to sleep on it that's why I took these pics but since bf was *ehem* feeling supportive, I was able to get the one I decided i really wanted already! So here goes the storyline:

I was choosing between these 2 lovely things at the beginning:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The first one being a houndstooth swing coat of some sort with a very 'audrey hepburn' feel to it, whilst the second one was a plaid cropped casual peacoat with more of a young brit schoolgirl charm. I was confused at first as I wanted to get both but that would be too excessive of me, noh? So I promised myself to get only one. (I actually stayed there walking around the store for about 30 minutes, carrying both these coats in my arms!)

So what did you think I ended up getting? Perhaps I should post which one it is tomorrow to keep the suspense! hehehe.

Anyhow, after that difficult decision-making, bf and I decided to eat korean food at Kaya express in rockwell:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

where we had one order of bulgogi, one order of sizzling spicy squid (i forgot tke korean name), 2 bowls of rice, 2 side orders of kimchi, ripe mango shake, and beer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bf was already holding his bowl of rice when i took this, hehe! I'd already started eating too then I remembered to take this pic.


I was too full to walk anymore after finishing my food so we headed on home.*sigh* This post made me realize how nothing beats a great day of hanging out at the mall with your very own hottie boyfriend.

Well, unless of course you're with your hottie shopping girlfriends! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home