Saturday, October 21, 2006

Outfit for the day (or night!) ;)

I have decided to post pics of my outfits every now and then when i am not in such a hurry and could shoot some photos right before i bolt out the door. Thanks to my good friend honeybo, the paris hilton of my high school posse *giggle*, who commented that she would like to see more of them!(hahaha! just kidding hon!) Anyhow, whilst this isn't exactly my outfit for this day, it was my outfit last night when i went to have a couple of drinks at Grilla in rockwell.(please excuse the grainy picture as i had to take it without flash at night!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

maroon/plum/white print bell sleeves top from topshop, brown button elastic waist belt from wetseal, skinny jeans from mongkok night market, peep toe brown suede shoes from bakers, and small monogram horsebit clutch from gucci.

The print of the top is actually reddish maroon with some plums and cream which i picked from the current collection of topshop. Here is the actual color pallette of the top on close-up:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The belt was sent by my mom last week and could still be bought currently at the wetseal website for $9.50 (steal!). The bag, on the other hand, was a birthday gift from my mom this year which i super duper treasure. (she got this baby at the gucci boutique in woodbury!) The shoes has been with me since june so I am not quite sure if they are still available. They are very comfy and pretty though!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh yeah, my hair was swept up into a modern half ponytail. I used a gold barrette from marion godart for that. sorry no picture! hehe! *wink*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Got to your blog via the Girltalk forum at femalenetwork.com. I read it every day, even the archives, over and over *blush*. Love your outfits, especially this Topshop blouse. Keep on posting! :)

Regards,
Carmichel

9:20 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you so much carmichel! you just made my day! ;)

oh ya, do passby the topshop sale as you may find something just as nice as this top. :) have fun!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home