Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's here, It's here, it's here, it's here!!!

Two weeks ago, I asked my mom to get this super cute tunic from forever 21 which I saw online. It was just too adorable and unique to pass up! *giggle* It's a purple and orange mixed-print floral chiffon long top which can also be worn as an itty bitty dress. It has this old school 60's carefree-and-pretty attitude about it and I just knew that I would die if I didn't get to have it. So I begged begged begged dear mama to look for it! hahaha! Well, she found it and now it's finally here! *I'm in love*

Here's a pic I took with it. I know it doesn't look that appealing but the website had a waaay better picture! (It is now out of stock at www.forever21.com and I'm actually kicking myself for not taking a screen shot of it from the website, hehehe!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And here I am trying it on as a very short mini dress and (the safer alternative) with black ankle leggings from topshop:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Don't you think purple and orange look so cutie together?

Well, I need to get ready as I'm off to the newly renovated topshop at the shang!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

toodles! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home