Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cheap thrills

Almost always, when someone utters the words "cheap thrill", what comes to my head is a nice quirky piece of jewellery! (second to that is a yummy ball of cotton candy! hahaha!) Well, I just wanted to share my latest set of cheapie thrillies here! hehehe

I did mention that yesterday in topshop i was able to get some sale brooches, right? well they were dirt cheap! I got a nice enamel fleur brooch for P79 (around $1.50), which was originally P649 (around $13), as well as 2 oversized green plastic button pins/brooches (which i will use as mid-accents on the paired pockets on one of my mini dresses) for P49 ($1) which were originally P395 ($8). Now that is what i call great deals! hahaha! Last week i was also able to get a nice pair of yellow and gold enamel earrings for P100 ($2), originally P350 ($7) at Pilar in Rockwell. Here's a pic of the group:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, my latest most expensive cheapie thrillie (an oxymoron!) is the pair of crystal-encrusted skull earrings from topshop which i got for P445 ($9):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(also seen quite vaguely in the above pic)

But i guess not all cheap thrills are the same price as each other! (*wink*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home