Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rants + Tony Roma's + A more shallow cosmetic rant (pics to follow)

Hello everyone, how are all of you? I just wanted to make a quick entry as I'm already feeling sad for the lack of time to make entries the past two weeks. Things have been so hectic after the holidays (holy week) in the hospital and there are days that I already am at my wit's end. *sigh* It's fun but also very draining... and indeed a roller coaster ride of emotions, gossips and mini fights. hahaha. I was telling my bestfriend t the other day about it and she shriekingly exclaimed, "omg, it's like gray's anatomy!". Well, maybe so but then again I have never seen an episode of the series at all.. *loser alert?* hehe. Anyway, I am here right now at the doctor's callroom and will attempt to make an entry despite the very short break I have. :)

Last night I was pre-duty and went with bf's family to eat at tony roma's in glorietta where I got a regular slab of baby back ribs, whilst bf got a full slab! hahaha. I also ate cheesecake afterwards. it was so good, especially since I haven't been eating a lot of yummy food lately...

On a more shallow note, I felt so sad yesterday because my favorite shiseido powder which I got from causeway bay in HK cracked when I dropped the compact whilst I was fixing my stuff. :( I asked around shiseido in manila and unforch, they don't have the same kind of powder yet. It's the maquillage powder foundation with metallic pink compact and I effing need a refill! X/ Good thing though that my angel, tita d will be going to singapore next week and will check if they have it available there. My gosh, I didn't know manila could be so delayed in getting product launches until a good friend told me that it took maybelline a one year delay before launching the popular dream mousse foundation here. Weird huh? Anyone here from singapore? I'm really hoping they have it there! :)

I'm being called now to do something at the 5th floor. *siiiigh* wish I could write some more. But I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone who has been sending comments and telling me they miss me and my blog. Thanks guys!!! *big hug* You have no idea how much you brighten my day everytime I get a line. Hope you don't give up on this little blog anytime soon. Till the next entry...

Love,
cc

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger therese said...

hi cc! miss your blog. :)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. Cc, we miss you :-( everyday ko ni-check ur blog if may updates. and thank you meron ngayon hehehe so di ako sad masyado :P

-marshmallow

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh wish u could tell us the gossip going on there hehe ;) anyways...thanks for posting! :) dont worry we'll never give up on your fun lil blog.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

heya cc.. just hang in there. clerkship will be better once you get the hang of it. don't forget to have FUN in the process :p

-pepper

5:25 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks everyone! miss you guys! hehe. :)

8:43 PM  
Blogger CLENG said...

Hope you have a great day! =)

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of your blog (lurker!) (came via tPF) and this post just made me want to come out and send some good thoughts your way!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sis.. i saw earlier today on the today show (the news show from the US on nbc) that when you drop a powder like that and it cracks up, your supposed to put a few drops of alcohol in it, and then it'll form a paste, where you'll be able to spread it out and fit it, make it smooth, whatever you wanna call it(use a butter knife. or maybe even a spoon used for feeding toddlers..) AND THEN, it dries up like nothing happened...im not familiar with that kind of make up, (im only 18 and still way too lazy to start working on that stuff) but i hope it helps.. good luck sis!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc! im also a fan of your blog...got it from GT! i really enjoy your posts...goodluck on everything! :-)

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home