Sunday, April 01, 2007

Congrats Drew!

I haven't had much sleep but I just had to make an entry and congratulate drew today! He graduated from ateneo high school with a silver medal (second honors), a kostka award and another award for being part of the athletics council. :) He has made me immensely proud and has been an inalienable part of my life eversince he was born.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


To Drew, you know that I've always wanted the best for you but instead it is you who managed to become the best little brother a sister could ever ask for. You and Rob make up my two wings!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me with my two baby brothers who are both the best in their own special ways and (just a little trivia) btw, are only effing nine months apart in age. :D


Shit, shit, shit. I can't believe how old I'm getting! hehe.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger The Shopping Nerd said...

Awww my little bro's graduating this year, too! Congrats to Drew! (Mine is Andrew!) And you're really pretty!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are you cc, if you dont mind a stranger asking hehe? :)

-k

9:43 AM  
Blogger lelila said...

congrats to johnny, errr, drew pala. hehe

12:03 PM  
Blogger Joie said...

Congratulations to Drew and your family!pi

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your brothers are so cute!!!
and smart too! daaang! powerful attractive combo!

-pastry addict

7:17 PM  
Blogger CC said...

shopping nerd! thanks and congrats to your brother andrew as well! :) drew's actually an andrew too. hehe!

k, no prob! but first can you guess what my age is?

lelila, pi, pastry addict: thanks thanks thanks!!!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc...umm...i guess 21 or 22? I know in the Philippines..people graduate from Medical School very early as compared to US...

either way..i think its so cool that you can juggle all this stuff!

-k :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger CC said...

hi k! i forgot to answer your question, i am but all of 24 years old! :)

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello cc!hehehe ang cutie naman ng mga baby bro mo hehehe :P congrats drew! mwah :P hehehe

-marshmallow

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home