Thursday, April 05, 2007

12 hours + 36 hours +12 hours since forever

Hi everyone! Haven't blogged in just a couple of days but it actually seems like I haven't blogged since forever! Must be because so much has happened to me both in the literal and metaphorical sense. I just learned countless valuable things in the hospital the past few days and went through experiences that I, perhaps, will look back on a couple of years from now and smile whilst remembering them. (yes friends this is me, hehehe). Well, I still think that medical clerkship is exhausting and at times a little less enjoyable than shopping or travelling *nods* but being there in actuality I've been finding it interesting, fun, and more rewarding in so many ways! Thanks to the people in my team, I remembered the reason why I've been staying in medschool these past three years. hahaha!

Anyhow, let's stop that before everyone starts snoring (including me hehe). I am at home because it's a holiday and those who aren't on duty for 36 hours were not required to time in today (woohoo!). I have never been so thankful for a day's rest more than I am right now! Although I don't have much to blog about, let me share a couple of things I did before the (once) dreaded april 1. hahaha!

Day before clerkship, as if preparing for war, I bought some stuff at Rustan's (a nice department store in manila) to "arm myself". *grins*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cutesy weapons of war(d). XD


I bought myself new oakley eyeglasses (square wire 2.0) with polarized lenses, small oakley vault case to match and 2 new lesportsac bags for my rounds. hehe.

Oh and I also ate out at In.Yo in loyola heights and friday's. :) But I haven't uploaded pics coz they are in bf's phone. Here is what I wore though:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Houndstooth mini dress from wetseal, electric blue patent flats from hongkong, and owl clutch by paul & joe for target.


I would love to stay and chat some more but I need to do some paperwork before I get carried away here. *sigh* hope everyone has a nice week though!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi CC, where u having your clerkship, if u don't mind me asking? I'm sure you will become a very good MD...
Oh yeah, i love the lesports bag. what style did u get?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

congratulations on surviving your first duty :) you seem well equipped for 'rounds...' the blood and filth your stuff get just isn't worth it for me. :p goodluck. hehe jk..

anyways i loved in-yo. nice date place. just like antonio's in the city..

6:43 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi angel, thanks! I got a kasey and a classic hobo. :) about clerkship, why are you asking? are you in med too? :)

9:35 PM  
Blogger CC said...

pepper_md, thanks! oh yeah, i super protected both bags with stain repellant and got the messenger bag style so that i don't have to put it down in unsanitary places that much. heehee! the kasey's purpose is actually for rounds, then when its an admission, i bring the bigger one. :)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc a thousand good lucks :-)

-k

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cc. thank you kasi nag post ka hehe big hug :D

-Marshmallow

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! :) I love your site:) I made you a header for your blog, hope you'll like it. :)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/mimxz/Misc/philostyle.jpg

5:05 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi anonymous! i love love love it! but before i put it up, you must tell me who you are so i can properly thank you in a new post. :) thank you for being so sweet! *teary eyed*

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc! just wondering..how come your mom is in ny and you guys are there in manila? what does she do? any plans on moving to nyc??

paula

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc! what color of square wire did u buy?

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cc, where do you suggest i buy lesportsac stuff online?

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc can u pls tell me how much does a lespostsac belt bag costs??

tnx so much!!:)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cc, tagal mo ng walang post ah.. :(

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just stumbled across your blog, and i love it!!!!
i love your style.
keep it up!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cc... where are you? :-(

-marshmallow

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc!

we miss you dearly, i wish mag post ka naman kahit weekends lang, or kahit short lang. miss you & your blog!

-pastry addict

6:39 PM  
Blogger CC said...

big hugs everyone! all those who left comments especially. :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home