Saturday, January 27, 2007

Outfit: Going to bf's house

Yesterday bf and I were supposed to go on a sushi date after class. But then come 3 pm, bf's cute 4-year-old sister called my celphone asking me to go to their house so that we can watch her new happy feet dvd together. I was like, awwww.... how can I say no? hehe. So what do you wear to a dvd date with a little girl? Well, something fun and happy of course!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Denim vest from mongkok nite market, orange top from q&a, dottie shorts from forever 21, heart thong sandals from bakers, silver sling bag from bakers, and pop art bangle from baublesbanglesnbeads.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this outfit! the orange looks so refreshing against the white and black shorts and the denim vest is a good touch, i would never have thought of that! now i need me a denim vest. LOL!

-tracy

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home