Friday, January 26, 2007

Pop art Pop tart + My newest wrist candy

In keeping up with the latest trends, I wanted to mention another one of my favorites which is incorporating pop art-slash-stark graphic themed stuff into your look.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In line with this, let me present to you my newest yummy wrist candy which I ordered from baublesbanglesnbeads, my friend pao's handpainted bangle shop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's a neo audrey hepburn bangle! I love it!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! Audrey Hepburn? Pop art stark graphics trend, huh? Nice. :D

-mimi

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this bangle! Thanks for providing the site :)

amanda

11:27 PM  
Blogger CC said...

no prob! ;)

6:05 AM  
Blogger CC said...

oh and thanks mimi and amanda! all their bangles are nice and are even better IRL! :)

6:07 AM  
Blogger CC said...

did u end up getting one candid cool?

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home