Saturday, January 20, 2007

Slow saturday + my new freeloading haul

Today has been mighty slow for me. Let's see... I woke up at 10 am, gossiped with my brothers, ate home-cooked steak for lunch, read magazines, surfed the net, went to the grocery and now I'm writing this entry. How exciting eh? Well, I thought about going to the mall or the gym with my brothers but sheer laziness took over. *tsk tsk, i know* Bf, on the other hand, is at the hospital delivery room as he has a 6am to 6pm trial duty today. (It's a requirement for our OB class and I went through it last week.) So yup, no 'happening' for me as of yet. Maybe tonight we'll decide to go on a date if he's not too exhausted. Though I highly doubt it. I've been there you know, haha.

Yesterday, on the other hand, was more fun because I only had one class and ended up going to my favorite spa for a 60-minute shiatsu/swedish combination massage and nail spa. I was too "relaxed" to take pics but did take this one of me wearing their robe though. A funny spin on my outfit posts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love how the spa robe is pink with tiny flowers on it! Background is the locker room. hehe!


After that I went to Johnny Air Cargo to pick up a package. My good friend nikki, a certified make-up junkie (the queen of her kind I tell you), sent me a haul of beauty stuff that she barely used. We were chatting the other week and she told me that she has so many stuff she wants to get rid of and if I would like any of them as she's going nuts already and may throw them out just to find inner peace. hehehe. Well, being the poor girl I am presently, I was more than happy to say "yes! I would love to have your leftovers". hahaha! To be honest, I myself used to be quite a make-up junkie too but since my bag obsession has gone too crazy lately, I am now scrooge mcduck when it comes to buying cosmetics. hehe! Thank heavens for cool friends like her I am able to thrive on and feed my face. (Thank you so much dear nik! You're a beauty-saver. hehe.)

Here is a pic of the stuff she sent me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Goodies from shu, mac, benefit, origins, prescriptives, clinique, shiseido and biolage. Both our favorite brands!


DM also sent me lots of yummy stuff including 1 audrey hepburn tee, 2 behnaz tees, 1 red forever chiffon blouse, a pair of forever couture short shorts, magazines (Uniqlo and Teen Vogue) and gobs and gobs of chocolates and candies which my brothers have been eating non-stop since yesterday. (Thank you ma! we love you!) I fixed the clothes in my closet right away so no pic of that yet, but here's a pic of the magazines. The Uniqlo one is so funky and had my name on it too!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To end this post is some good news. My dad already booked tickets for me and my younger brother drew (he's graduating high school this year) for a shopping trip to hongkong this March! I am just soooo excited! Sponsored trips are the best. *wink*

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc! love ur blog! such a cool lass! i even added ur blog at my *favorites* for an easier access. :) keep it up! ~ gg eseneg

7:49 AM  
Blogger CC said...

why thank you gg! :) it's readers like you that make writing this thing extra fun! do share me your thoughts when you have the chance, i'd love to hear it. mwah! -cc

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm also going to hk in march with friends and i was wondering if you could suggest some hotels that aren't that expensive for students like us, so we'll have more money for shopping, hehe! thanks! btw, i really enjoy reading your blog!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home