Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My mom's scrub-a-dub-dub surprise

My mom is such a nutcase. A cute nutcase though and an advert lover of the show called Grey's Anatomy. She had learned last week that my clerkship starts in a couple of months and decided to order scrub suits without telling me. Yep, she chose them all by herself as if she was the one going to wear them! hahahaha. I think she is just so happy that I'll start wearing these hospital jammies almost everyday just like her beloved interns in that favorite show of hers. *shakes head* Oh mom, you're just too cute. How I wish my co-workers are also as cute as the people in that series. But then I wouldn't be in a real hospital right? hehe.

But still, I appreciate DM's loving thoughts! She even asked me in advance about the colors I would be needing (in manila the whole batch sorta has to match in color). Little did I know she was about to go and buy them. I just got surprised when an online receipt flew in my inbox confirming my order of 3 scrub tops and 2 pairs of scrub pants. I kinda knew the moment I saw it that it was her! *tsk tsk* Now you know where I got my impulsive shopping genes. haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, at least one of us is excited about clerkship. I, on the otherhand, am a bit in denial still. I just can't fathom the thought of having 36-hour duties happening so soon!!! But then at least I'll have mommy's cutie scrubbies to wear. *wink*

Oh yeah, thanks ma! mwah!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute scrubs. Your mom's so sweet! :)

My mom also lives in the US, and she sent me a lovely laptop bag that I adore because of its fabric cover that's so pretty and unique! :)

Cheers to our wonderful moms! My mom also likes Grey's Anatomy, by the way. :)

Good luck on your clerkship! Is that the same as hospital internship?

11:28 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi carmichel! cheers to our moms!!! :) your laptop bag sounds cute! what brand is it, if i may ask? I'm looking for a new one too! heehee. Naku it's spelled Grey's not Gray's pala. hahaha. I'll edit this entry na lang. Thanks for the goodluck wish, clerkship is a year before internship. then after internship you take the boards then become a licensed physician before residency. ;)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home