Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fourth holiday dinner + my new tech candy (yipee!)

The last few days have been so fattening for me. tsk tsk. These quaint holiday dinners, whilst so much enjoyable, could also be quite deceiving once the pounds start to bulk in the midsection. hehehe! Oh well, I still ain't going to miss on any good munchies, especially when christmas desserts are involved. A few pounds don't scare this gal, no no no. (please excuse the trying hard 'slang' girl in me. hahaha!) In fact I am looking forward to two dinners tonight and have been contemplating on what to wear the moment I woke up. (I've narrowed it down to the blue dress I posted about months ago. *wink*)

Here's a sort of pic of my outfit last night. I am sitting in a couch with Bf's second younger sister, Ina. (gosh, she is so tall so I wanted a pic sitting down hehe)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black jersey mini pinafore dress from H&M, plain white baby tee from topshop, black leather plat pumps from bakers, plaid taupe, red & green headband from forever21, and small shoulder monogram bag from gucci


One of my bf's cousins brought along his cute puppy named samantha last night and I was able to take this cute pic of mica with it. (If you remember, mica is bf's youngest sister, she just turned 4!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh and I'm so excited to tell you about this!!! Early yesterday, bf gave me a new gadget as "part" of my christmas gift. It's my newest tech candy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A brand new nokia 6233!


But I'm not allowed to open it until the midnight of the 24th. aaarrrgh.. It's all wrapped up and sitting under the tree now. I super can't wait!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home