Saturday, January 13, 2007

*Gasp* I've got the fever!

I haven't shared pics of them yet but last week I went to the zara sale (in powerplant) and got myself a mustard tee for around 40% off. I also got a cute canary satin headband from a hair accessories stall (girl shoppe) on the same day. Then yesterday, I went to the topshop sale (in galleria) at lunch break and got myself a lemon-colored cardigan with cute puffish three-fourths sleeves at 50% off. It was only when I went home last night that I realized how weak I have become towards all sorts of yellow things... I'm even eyeing these cute pale yellow ballet flats from hotwind. Gosh, somehow I caught it... the yellow fever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
photo courtesy of net-a-porter


and just for fun, I noticed that the fashion section of the friday newspaper (daily inquirer) featured the topshop lemon cardi I had bought on sale. It's so funny because I only saw it this morning!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the feature the price was still in full! haha.


Good thing my yellow fever somehow only shows its symptoms when sales are involved... so far. hehe!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to wear yellow because I have yellow-toned skin. But this season, maybe I'll give it another try.

11:35 AM  
Blogger CC said...

q, i have sort of yellow toned skin as well but my dad (yes my dad, el critique of la famille) says that his favorite color for me to wear is yellow because it brings out my eyes. It makes a bit of sense as the color brightens the face i think. To test waters you can try out mustard or greenish yellow shades. :) Good luck with the fevah darling!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

choose your yellow shade wisely some compliment your skin tone color others don't

10:57 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thank you iza! i will keep that in mind. :)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home