Monday, January 15, 2007

Empty-handed End-of-season (or not?) hahaha.

Last friday after school, bf and I headed over to Greenbelt 4 (the house of most designer labels in manila) to scour the end-of-season sales hoping to find something nice with an irresistable price (oooh, I rhymed! haha). Sadly the moment we stepped in the stores, my SAs from both gucci and prada (the main stores we were aiming to hit) said that most of the good buys have already been taken earlier in the day... and true enough, all that were left for us to check out were items only 25% off or less. Boo! not exciting at all! And as if not having seen my instant crestfallen reaction, a young prada SA even went on to mention that they had some items at 65% off earlier which were grabbed within an hour of store opening! I was literally in awe at how fast some diehard shoppers are! I mean, we went there at 6 pm on the first day of sales! *pout* Oh well, this SA was just being nice though, trying to make conversation with me because I knew the other 'older' SA. So I just told her that I wasn't able to go earlier because I couldn't miss school and that I was much luckier at the sales last june (I was able to score a pretty prada canapa bauletto bag at an unbelievable price!). It was at that moment I realized how I had gone to the sale at effing 10:30 a.m. the last time. *sigh* How I wish I could still do that now but I just can't skip fridays anymore (eversince the second semester started) since my new med jurisprudence teachers ain't too keen on students who skip lectures. bah! :P Anyway, bf and I just had a jolly good time taking pics with our phones and trying on stuff.

Here's bf in front of LV and Prada.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He was playing his new psp game the entire time we were looking around!


and here are some random pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bf on his orange motorola V3x, the sale gucci cles and pink gucci wallet bf and I checked out, and me trying on the shirley at the LV boutique. See our uniforms? ugh. hahaha.


*side note* Paris Hilton's oxford-like pumps are now on sale at gucci:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Left pic are some gucci shoes at 25% off, right pic is ms. hilton with them size 11 feet. XD


Two days later (sunday to be exact), bf and I decided to go to glorietta mall to check out whether the small Prada boutique there had anything good left. Well, it was (not surprisingly) also a disappointment as there was almost nothing on sale left! All that was there to see were about 10 sale items which were only 25% off or less. Not good at all! Bf, though, convinced me that I shouldn't feel so bad about missing out on all the good stuff this time since I was able to save both our wallets from deflating. hehehe! Well, I must say that I was a wee bit convinced. (There was nothing I could do anyway!) *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The prada boutique in rustan's makati. It's very cozy inside with the carpet. :)


After visiting prada, bf and I went to Sbarro and had good old cheap italian fastfood.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bf had a whole order of baked lasagna and I had half-order of baked ziti with extra meatball. yum! :)


We were about to leave the mall empty-handed until I decided to drop by topshop to see what sale items this branch had to offer (if you recall, I already got a lemon cardi at topshop galleria last friday during lunchbreak). Lo and behold, the gorgeous gray simone semi-biker jacket I had been wanting for a month now was there at 50% off. I couldn't believe my eyes! And they only had 3 pieces of them and one was my size!!! It was perfect! Needless to say I got the yummy jacket and went home a very very happy camper. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's my lovely last minute purchase. Please forgive the raggedy shorts. hahahaha!


Note: All pics in this entry were taken by our no-flash 2-megapixel phones so quality ain't the best. Oh and I will just post my outfit (last sunday) tomorrow as I am sleepy now. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cc!

i wonder if you checked out the bag in the big poster in prada (2nd pic of ur bf wyl playing psp) with the girl with all those colorful bags around her?! did you checked it out? i only saw them on magazine ads and online but cant find the time to see it personally. is it worth saving for? i think its the ruched nylon satchel, is what they call it. i am thinking of buying it. but with so many colors to choose from, i want them all! hahaha! hope you checked it...

reign =)

7:00 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi reign! yup i did check them out and they are definitely worth saving for if you are into the whole ruched look! :) I especially loved the candy colors! what size are you looking to buy? They had the small and medium ones (i think) and they were really eye-catching and uniquely prada! what color do u want?

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh!!!!! how much is it?! i think i'll get the medium one.. since i always carry my house in my purse...hehehe... i think... something in green or hot pink! eeeeeekkkkk!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger CC said...

i didn't quite catch the price! I can give you the prada number though. Do you need it? ;)

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes please! i just have to call them. thanks!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i have a question if u can please help me out. I was in the u.k and i went to this store a month ago. i bought a prada jean jacket for like 70%off. This store was in one of the local malls. The jacket i bought doesnt have any prada labels inside except for the instructions of how to wash the garment. PRADA is written on the jacket on the inside at the bottom of the jacket and twice the label is written on the outside of the jacket. It's not written but the word PRADA is on the jean jacket(it doesnt come off). I just want to know if it is fake thas all. Do all prada clothing have prada labels inside on a white thing stitched on the garment??? or could a prada garment not have that and just have it on the actual clothing?
p.s. i hope i make sense

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i have a question if u can please help me out. I was in the u.k and i went to this store a month ago. i bought a prada jean jacket for like 70%off. This store was in one of the local malls. The jacket i bought doesnt have any prada labels inside except for the instructions of how to wash the garment. PRADA is written on the jacket on the inside at the bottom of the jacket and twice the label is written on the outside of the jacket. It's not written but the word PRADA is on the jean jacket(it doesnt come off). I just want to know if it is fake thas all. Do all prada clothing have prada labels inside on a white thing stitched on the garment??? or could a prada garment not have that and just have it on the actual clothing?
p.s. i hope i make sense

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home