Monday, November 20, 2006

The stuff I passionately haggled for. hahaha!

Well as promised, I will now post the stuff I got this weekend from the bazaars. They're not much but I really had a great time shopping for these things. hahaha!

As I have mentioned, I went to the Lifestyle Network ("In the Limelight") Bazaar last saturday. The first thing I bought there was this unique waist cinch belt from carioca:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It is made of faux leather in dark brown, black and camel which makes it very easy to mix and match with different outfits. I love love love the slight v shape in the center front as it gives this piece an eclectic vintage vibe. Plus the three-hole adjuster allows me to use this cutie low in the hip which makes it all the more versatile! But the best part is, only 5 pieces of this belt were made. Yup, exclusivity at its finest with a very affordable price! hehe. It was really such a steal at P500 ($10). :D

Next, I got this white, pink and yellow floral khaftan with braided rope waist tie also from the same store:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The pic really does not do it justice and it looks so much better when worn. It is made of a polyester type satin fabric which has a very floaty cruise vibe. Perfect for wearing at a resort or in a yacht with white couture shorts and a cute floppy strawhat. This piece is also the only one there is of its kind since the owner sells self-designed stuff. Original tag price was P750 ($15) but I was able to get it at P600 ($12). (Thanks mica! hehe).

Lastly, I got these chic leather cuff bracelets:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got dark brown, cobalt blue and tan brown since they were the ones that caught my eye. They are locally made in mandaluyong according to the stall proprietor and are made of 100% real leather. These would look so stylin' with a lot of ensembles! The thicker one was only P100 ($2) while the thinner ones were P70 ($1.40). Not bad! :)

Moving on to the Assumption bazaar last sunday, I first got these woven rattan room organizers with black pleather trims:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm planning to put my headbands and scarves in one while belts will be put inside the other. The smaller box is for other trinkets such as my watches etc. They are going inside my walk-in closet obviously. hehe! Super steal at P250 ($5) each.

Next, I got 2 pretty dolls for my godchild.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They are very kawaii and I just had to get them. I can't say the price though as her pretty mom G might read it. hahaha!

Lastly, I got this cute cosmetic pouch from rina albert.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sorry for the blurry pic! I had to take the pic without flash since the pouch is plastic covered canvas and the flash reflects all over it. This one was P165 ($3.25). So cute, noh?

So there you have it! See, told you I didn't buy much but I did get some great stuff at super great deals. You should try going to different bazaars girls, you're missing a lot if you don't go! heehee!

To end this post is my outfit last sunday. Sorry for the crappy pic as I just took this with my vintage celphone haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
White button-down top from kamiseta, brown tweed couture shorts from forever21, brown leather pointed flats from steve madden, and moss green and brown stripe medium hobo from prada

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Mimi and I would like to ask you something. If it's okay, can I ask for your email thanks! :)

or email me at:
mimxz@yahoo.com

10:02 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi mimi! to email me, just click on the white square envelope thingie on the right side of the comments link at the bottom of each post. Some people have emailed me through this function, although mostly about taking care of bags hehe! I would love to hear from you as well! ;)

6:44 AM  
Blogger therese said...

hi! i just love reading ur blog :) u have very nice clothes especially the shoes and BAGS. i just sooo love ur bags. wish i have enuf moolah to buy those bags. :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks so much ma. theresa! :) just do your best and work hard! then reward yourself with your dream bag one day. *wink* every gal deserves to carry a gorgeous bag! ;)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I was wondering what brand are those leather cuffs from :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hi _____! (please do leave a name dear :) I feel like im talking to an online spirit. hehe.) the cuffs actually don't have a brand. they're locally made in a leather factory in mandaluyong is all the seller the said. :) maybe you'll find them in other bazaars like in wackwack or in world trade this weekend :) they had baskets and baskets of leather cuffs and leather journals!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home