Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another reason to visit japan...

Among the countries I really wish I could explore soon is Japan. (The closest I've been to visiting this place are numerous stop-overs in kansai and nagoya airports, hehe) Why, you ask? Well first and foremost, bf and I are really into japanese food. And I'm talking about the whole nine yards. We eat all kinds of sushi, all kinds of sashimi, japanese okonomiyaki, yakisoba, (actually) all kinds of ramen, teppanyaki, teriyaki, tonkatsu, tempura - anything! *stomach rumble* heehee! Secondly, I adore all their cutesey stuff. From sanrio (my fave was tuxedo sam and hello kitty) to anime (they're so hilarious) to my favorite meiji candy called poifull (grapefruit flavor). hahaha. Third reason would be to see all the selections of shiseido, shu uemura, sk-II and other jap cosmetics. Then fourth would be to simply explore such a freakishly organized yet exagerratedly vain country! hehehe. I actually want to see tokyo, shibuya, osaka, kyoto, and mt. fuji, watch a sumo match, visit a traditional shrine and take a dip in a hot spring. hahaha. I know, what an itinerary that would be right?

Well, gucci just gave me another reason to want to go there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Sigh* These are moments when I wish I was some sort of heiress. But of course not a slutty one. hahaha!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home