Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My quirky pretty newest dress!

I just received new stuff from my mom which had a lot of beautiful things. *giggle* Too bad though that some aren't actually for me but are gifts for other people so I can't make a "package post" like before when I took a pic of the loot right after opening it. hehehe! Still I was more than happy after opening the box because it had one very special item for me and that is... *drum roll please* my newest dress! (duh) hahaha!

I'm a bit exhausted from doing some paperwork so I won't be able to take pics whilst trying it on. I took a pic of it in the hanger though:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Its a turtleneck black and red printed jersey dress that fits perfectly! I know this hanged pic doesn't do it justice so here's another shot of the dress from forever21.com:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The itty bitty tie-up vest and hat are a little too much for me so I'll be wearing the dress plain thank you. haha. I'm loving that faux onyx ring though. :)


I really can't wait to wear it once the holiday parties begin! :) Thanks mom! love you! *mwah*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! just saw ur xmas gifts! love the papers & ribbons! i used to do that, wrapping everything, know that tissue/cloth paper thingie? with bows & everything! now..due to tighter budget concerns..i just use the glossy paper but with funky prints too! sorry this was way too late for that blog but i just love that entry...=) love ur new dress..very christmasy (is that a word?!?!?) hahaha!

have you seen JC in the rocketeer?!

take care!

Reign

8:33 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks reign! glad you liked my wrapping. hehehe! :) I know its so babaw but I was flattered with the appreciation. hahaha! yup, I use light pink gift tissue for girls and plain white for guys. yup, the dress is definitely for happy holiday occasions!

nope, haven't seen that movie. was it nice? :)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home