Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Outfit for the day :)

Went to a friend's house last night for a visit as she is about to give birth soon. (I'm excited na for you, p!) Afterwards, I took my cousins from L.A., jr and francine, along with my younger bros, to eat at embassy cafeteria (a local gimmick place in manila). Here is what I wore:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Muted pink tee with gray print and metallic applique from zara, gray skinnies from culte femme, sandals from bamboo, and cipria monogram crescent hobo from fendi


I actually took out a batch of teens which made me feel...so...old. hahaha! But I had fun though. I treated them to philly cheese steak, chili cheese fries and deluxe hamburgers plus a pitcher of illusion alcohol. hehe! wasn't able to take much pics though. It was a ruckus. haha!

To end this post, here's a cute pic of my cousin francine and my lil bro rob:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They're super going to kill me for posting this! hehe. Well, they kept on teasing me that I was "old" last night so I don't really care. bleh! :P

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that francine batista sis?? she's my hs friend :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger therese said...

wee nice sandals :) where is bamboo located? :) tnxxxxx

10:30 AM  
Blogger CC said...

to the first commentor, yup that's her! oh no, now she's really going to kill me. hahaha!

ma. theresa, thanks! these sandals are actually 2 years old already. hehe. got them at charlotte russe in nj but the brand of the shoe is bamboo. ;)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home