Monday, November 27, 2006

An excuse letter

Sorry for not being able to post the past few days as I've been quite the busy bee. More cousins from the U.S. have come to visit since one of our gorgeous cousins, Romina, is tying the knot with a grand wedding celebration this sunday! So the past few days have been so hectic with a variety of events- from formal wear preparations, clubbing with the balikbayans, family dinners, movies and of course, shopping!

Rant: I was given an invite to the gucci exclusive cocktail party last friday but I wasn't able to go since bf took so long in picking out a suit at the Linea Italia warehouse in Marconi street. The following day, Dyna (another fave gucci S.A. of mine), kept on telling me that I should have been there! (geez, talk about rubbing it in... haha! nah, maybe she just missed me. heehee!) oh well. I was really looking forward to it too! *sigh* But it all ends well since bf promised to buy me a "small bag" as compensation. hahaha!

Anyway, I'll be ending this post abruptly as I have exams tomorrow. But i'll make it up to you as I've lots of things I want to tell you about. Plus, I have a bachelorette party this wednesday and 2 big weddings this weekend (one is a friend's). Need I say more?

Oh, and please wish me luck tomorrow! I'm gonna need it. haha. seriously. :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodluck on your exam tom. i always check your blog after GT hehe. cute kasi ng blog mo...kaya pala walang new post kasi you're busy, i thought you change your blog na hihi...


lel

9:51 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks so much lel! :) its readers like you that inspire me to write! hope you have a good day as well.

7:54 AM  
Blogger therese said...

miss your blog :C tc and goodluck!

9:41 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks ma. theresa!!! :) you made my day. i didn't think anyone would care for this blog when i first started it! mwah!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are SO cool! how do you get invites to those stuff??? i am jealous like anything! Haha! =p

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home